Choc and Baileys
- Regular price
- $69.00 NZD
- Unit price
Sweet and utterly delicious.
Each beautifully presented gift box comes packed with the following:
- Baileys 200ml- The classic, original Irish whiskey cream and fine spirits woven together to create a perfect blend of spirits. The original Irish cream. Baileys original Irish cream is crafted with care from fresh Irish cream, the finest spirits and Irish whiskey.
- Wellington Chocolate Factory Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Bar 85g - A sweet & creamy twist on our exquisite salted caramel bar. Crunchy caramel brittle and a sprinkle of salt are paired with our creamy organic milk chocolate. The perfect balance of salty and sweet. 48% Cacao. 85g Bar. Fairtrade organic milk chocolate.
- Posh Dark Chocolate Steam Pudding - Round off dinner in style! A sumptuous Chocolate Steamed Pudding, a spongey soft centre, smothered in dark chocolate sauce. Single serve. 100g
-The Seriously Good Chocolate Company Summer Fruits Chocolate Tablet- 100g pure indulgence. Made in Southland.
- Herb and Spice Fine Foods Brownie Bite 35g - The ultimate in irresistible, chocolatey deliciousness
- White magnetic close gift box with your choice of ribbon colour
You can add other items to this gift! Simply add this gift to cart then add other gift items from the build your own gift section and we’ll package them up altogether (we will use a larger gift box at no extra expense to you)
Note: If for any reason an item in gift sells out or becomes unavailable, we will replace it with an item that is similar and of equal or greater value. However, this would be very rare as we like to to ensure everything is fully stocked.
Delivery to a NORTH ISLAND urban address (1-3 working days) - $8.95
Delivery to a NZ RURAL / NON-URBAN address (2-4 working days) - $10.95
Delivery to a SOUTH ISLAND urban address (usually overnight if ordered before 2pm Mon-Fri) - $6.95
SAME DAY CHRISTCHURCH DELIVERY (order before 2pm,Mon-Fri delivery only - selected suburbs - see delivery info page) - $10.95
FREE Delivery NZ wide (usually overnight unless rural or ordered after 2pm or over a weekend).