On the Rocks
- Regular price
- $66.00 NZD
- Unit price
What more could the Whiskey lover want? A whiskey on the rocks with some delicious treats to accompany it
Each beautifully presented gift box comes packed with the following:
- Grants Scotch Whiskey - 350ml blended whisky from William Grant & Sons, Grant's blend is fruity and rich. The nose is quite soft and light. There are notes of malted barley and toasted cereals with the requisite sweetness. The palate is of good body and quite sweet. There are notes of toffee and caramel with vanilla fudge and a touch of gentle, supple oak. The finish is of medium-length. Alc Vol: 40%
- Wellington Chocolate Factory Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Bar 85g - A sweet & creamy twist on an exquisite salted caramel bar. Crunchy caramel brittle and a sprinkle of salt are paired with our creamy organic milk chocolate. The perfect balance of salty and sweet. 48% Cacao. 85g Bar. Fairtrade organic milk chocolate.
- Herb and Spice Mill Luxury nuts 100g - A luxury mix of cashews, hazelnuts, almonds and walnuts
- The Chocolate Traders Chocolate Cigar - hand crafted in Christchurch
- White Gift Box packed with gold tissue paper inside and your choice of ribbon colour
You can add other items to this gift! Simply add this gift to cart then add other gift items from the build your own gift section and we’ll package them up altogether (we will use a larger gift box at no extra expense to you)
Note: If for any reason an item in gift sells out or becomes unavailable, we will replace it with an item that is similar and of equal or greater value. However, this would be very rare as we like to to ensure everything is fully stocked.
Delivery to a NORTH ISLAND urban address (1-3 working days) - $8.95
Delivery to a NZ RURAL / NON-URBAN address (2-4 working days) - $10.95
Delivery to a SOUTH ISLAND urban address (usually overnight if ordered before 2pm Mon-Fri) - $6.95
SAME DAY CHRISTCHURCH DELIVERY (order before 2pm,Mon-Fri delivery only - selected suburbs - see delivery info page) - $10.95
FREE Delivery NZ wide (usually overnight unless rural or ordered after 2pm or over a weekend).